Friday, March 9, 2012

One Month

Today marks one month that I have changed my lifestyle. It's not a diet....diets are just fads. This is a complete lifestyle change. I use to eat whatever and whenever I wanted. I am now making MUCH healthier choices and also...literally...eating about 3/4 less than what I use to. It's amazing how quickly I fill up now, and you know what? I quit eating when I'm full! What a concept!

::drumroll please::

I am officially down 17 lbs! Ladies & gentleman...that's 4 weeks of work....and not even exercising. Just changing my eating habits. Why didn't I do this sooner?! Actually, I know why....I have, for a very long time, wanted to lose weight SO badly, but I just couldn't do it, I couldn't get into it and just couldn't find the motivation to do it. This time is different. It JUST CLICKED, I know that's not a very good reason, but that's the truth, it has to click. I have no wants or desires to even eat unhealthy anymore....it's NOT worth it. Sure, when my husband brought in a cinnaboli (YUM) from Mazzio's I wanted it....but then again...I really didn't. A little sugar & cinammon was not worth the guilt that I would have endured later for a very short, temporary fix.

I am now 3 lbs under prepregnancy weight with Cadyn...and 3 lbs away from my first BIG goal! You better believe when I get these next 3 lbs off, I will be celebrating...not with food though, like I use to celebrate everything (I like the saying "You're not a dog, don't reward yourself with food"). I will most likely go get a massage, or mani/pedi....or something very girly :)

I still have a long way to go though....about 70 more lbs until my ultimate goal (yes, I really am THAT big), but I am SUPER proud of myself for the progress I've made this far.

GO ME!

1 comment:

  1. Go Molly! Congrats on already being so close to your first goal!

    ReplyDelete