Friday, December 18, 2009

Ultrasounds

Let me just tell you how super excited I am about next week. Not only is it Christmas, but I also have my 4D ultrasound on Tuesday! I cannot wait to see his little face. I am super blessed to be able to have the opportunity to do that, because I know not all moms have the chance to have a 4D ultrasound. I always wondered what the difference was between a 3D and 4D ultrasound and finally found out that a 3D is just pictures and 4D is an actual moving DVD. I had to choose 30 minutes worth of music to play during the DVD. It was quite difficult. There are TONS of songs out there about little girls, but not so many about little boys. I went through my itunes about a hundered times and even googled "songs for ultrasound" and finally I have all the songs!

1. Proud Father - Jon McLaughlin
2. Until You - Dave Barnes
3. My Wish - Rascal Flatts
4. Best Days - Graham Colton
5. Sweet Child O' Mine - Guns N' Roses
6. I Hope You Dance - Lee Ann Womack
7. You Are My Sunshine - Instrumental

I did LOTS of crying listening to these songs! Especially the song Proud Father! I think one of the best things about having a baby is knowing how great of a daddy Drew is going to be. I could not have chose a more special person to have a family with. Just watching him talk to my belly and seeing how protective of me he is (he won't let me carry groceries for goodness sake), I know that he is going to put everything he has into being the best daddy he can. Here recently I have REALLY gotten baby fever badly. Everyone has been having babies and posting their pictures on facebook. Hopefully these next 10-12 weeks go by SO fast!! I have a feeling that Cadyn will be earlier than what the Dr. thinks...I would almost put money on the fact that he comes around 37 weeks...he already feels like he's wanting to come now! He needs to ripen just a little bit more though...he's weighing in at a whopping 2 lbs and about 15 inches long. I will officially be 27 weeks in 2 days. Which means that he is almost fully developed he just has some more growing to do! As you can tell I'm super excited and can't wait to share the pictures from the ultrasound, and I can even post the video!
Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment